Last updated: 5 p.m. July 9, 2021
Project name: 1500 Capitola Road
- Location: 1500 Capitola Road project near 17th Avenue
- Status: Approved by Santa Cruz County Board of Supervisors in November 2019. Construction began in 2021. The clinics are expected to open in 2022.
- Developer: MidPen Housing, a nonprofit affordable housing developer
The 1500 Capitola Road project near 17th Avenue calls for 57 units of affordable housing and two clinics. (Wald, Ruhnke & Dost Architects — Contributed)
- Affordable units: This project calls for 57 units of affordable housing at 1500 Capitola Road in Live Oak.
- Health Clinics: The project will include two clinics: a Dientes Community Dental Care and a Santa Cruz Community Health Center.
- Details: The project includes 192 parking spaces between the new buildings and a row of homes on Leila Court.
How to make your voice heard: Submit comments and questions to [email protected]
Read about other notable housing and construction projects in Santa Cruz County.