Read about why Bruce Jaffe is running for county supervisor
What local issues affect you that make you want to run for this office?
- Housing: “Accessible housing is fundamental to ensuring everyone’s right to a dignified life. The soaring housing expenses are reshaping our community’s demographics and exacerbating homelessness, demanding urgent action and inclusive policies for affordable housing solutions.”
- Transportation: “I am committed to implementing comprehensive transportation improvements, including investing in sustainable infrastructure, promoting eco-friendly modes of transit such as buses and rail, and fostering collaborations with local communities to address specific mobility needs.”
- Climate adaptation: “I support directing resources to mitigate climate-change effects and the creation of a living document with a climate adaptation plan.”
- Disaster resiliency: “Establishing a comprehensive disaster resiliency plan and addressing short- and long-term strategies is paramount.”
- Equity: “I am dedicated to creating an equitable landscape for all residents by championing policies that bridge economic disparities, fostering inclusive community development and prioritizing equal access to essential services.”
What is your dream for your district?
“My dream is to improve the quality of life in the second district.”
See campaign contributions to Bruce Jaffe and all local candidates.
See Bruce Jaffe’s endorsements.
Read more about District 2 supervisor candidates
In the March 5 election, voters will choose between Bruce Jaffe and four other candidates for District 2 county supervisor. Read Santa Cruz Local’s Election Guides for the other candidates: