Last updated: 5:30 p.m. May 27, 2022
For the June 7 primary election in Santa Cruz County, campaign finance records were recently reported to state and county governments for donations from April 24 through May 21.
Totals include listed values of “nonmonetary contributions” such as food and beverages.
Campaign donors are listed in the links to each candidate and ballot measure campaign.
All money listed here was reported to the offices of the Santa Cruz County Clerk, California Secretary of State or the Santa Cruz City Clerk.
District 3 Santa Cruz County supervisor candidates
- Shebreh Kalantari-Johnson:
- Justin Cummings:
- Ami Chen Mills:
District 4 Santa Cruz County supervisor candidates
- Felipe Hernandez:
- Jimmy Dutra:
- Ed Acosta:
Measure B: County tax on hotels and vacation rental users
Measure C: County disposable cup tax
Measure D: Santa Cruz County Greenway initiative
- Yes Greenway, Yes on D:
- No Way Greenway – Vote No on Deceptive Measure D:
Measure E: Santa Cruz city district elections
Measure F: Santa Cruz city sales tax
- Santa Cruz Votes Yes on F:
State Assembly 28th District
- Rob Rennie:
- Gail Pellerin:
- Liz Lawler:
- Joe Thompson:
State Assembly 29th District
- Robert Rivas:
- Stephanie Castro: No campaign fundraising forms posted.
State Assembly 30th District
- Dawn Addis:
- Jon Wizard:
- Zoe Carter:
- Vicki Nohrden:
- John Drake: No campaign fundraising forms posted.
- Santa Cruz Together: Santa Cruz Together is a “general purpose” committee that is campaigning independently to support Shebreh Kalantari-Johnson’s run for Santa Cruz County Supervisor and City of Santa Cruz Measure E.
Editor’s note: This page has been updated to include campaign fundraising forms prior to Jan. 1 and forms for the state assembly candidates. This page also includes updated forms from Ami Chen Mills and Justin Cummings for the filing period Jan. 1 to April 23.