A rendering shows a 63-unit apartment project at 350 Ocean St. in Santa Cruz. (Pacific West Builders)
Construction was completed in February at an apartment complex at 350 Ocean St., Santa Cruz. (Patrick Riley–Santa Cruz Local)
Last updated: March 17, 2022
Project name: Ocean Street Apartments
Location: 350 Ocean Street, Santa Cruz.
Status: Construction finished in February.
Developer: Pacific West Builders.
- Total units: 63 one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- Affordable units: The apartments are for families who earn up to 60% of the area median income for Santa Cruz County. As of Oct. 8, 2021, the apartment complex was full and temporarily closed its waiting list, according to the project website. Income limits and other details are on the site.
- Height: Four stories.
- Details: The project included the demolition of two single-family homes and 20 rental units in five buildings. The new project includes community laundry rooms, a gym, a community room with a kitchen, a lounge, computer room, an outdoor courtyard, bike storage and a children’s playground. The project’s building permit was completed Feb. 16 and the building is ready to occupy, Santa Cruz city staff said in March.
- Property manager Cambridge Real Estates Services’ Ocean Street Apartments page has information on rental applications and wait lists.
- City of Santa Cruz’s 350 Ocean St. project page
Learn about more housing and construction projects in Santa Cruz County at Santa Cruz Local’s Housing and construction resource page.